WIN AN EPIC 5 DAY SCOTLAND TRIP
Celebrate the gift of giving with our 12 Days of Christmas competition! You and your loved one could be spending 5 days in Scotland together. How romantic.
Our awesome prize includes:
- 3-Day Skye High tour including hostel accommodation
- Two nights in a private double room at Code Pod Hostels - the Court
- 3-course a la carte dinner for two at The Wee Restaurant
- Two Silver Tour tickets for The Scotch Whisky Experience
- Two tickets for a tour of your choice at Mercat Tours
- Hog roast rolls for lunch at Oink Edinburgh
To score a gazillion partner points and enter the competition, tell us in the comments on our Facebook post who you would take with you and why they deserve this special trip to Scotland. Good luck! #DeepScottishLove
- Closing date for entries is Friday 20th December
- The winner will be announced on Monday 23rd December
- The prize must be redeemed by Friday 10th January for travel before Tuesday 31st March
- Please refer to full T&Cs below
3 Day Tour Highlights
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Here’s the serious part. Aye, you do have to read it before entering.
Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or to win a prize, and a purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
ELIGIBILITY OF ENTRY:
Entry is open to all entrants aged over eighteen (18) years of age at time of entry.
The following are not eligible to enter: employees of HAGGiS Adventures or any one of the partners listed ('The Promoter' or "Sponsor") The Travel Corporation Limited, their subsidiaries and affiliates, suppliers, Tour Operators and any of their employees or contractors, advertising and promotion agencies associated with this promotion, and the immediate families.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Eligible Entrants can enter the Competition by commenting on the Facebook Competition Post.
- All valid entries will be treated equally for the chance to win one (1) Prize – which will be drawn at random. Strictly one entry per person.
- Entries must not reference illegal activity, sexual activity, self-mutilation or violent acts or activities that are not feasibly possible for reasons including, but not limited to, logistical feasibility, legal reasons, availability, excessive cost and safety considerations.
- Eligible Entrants that submit an entry that references one or more of acts, or which is deemed unfeasible by The Promoter will be disqualified from the competition.
- The Promoter's decision is final.
The contest entry period begins 13th December 2019 and ends at midnight on 20th December 2019.
- One (1) Prize will be awarded to 1 (one) participant selected from the comments made on the Competition Facebook Post.
- The prize will exclude air fare/transport to Edinburgh and third party trips.
- Winners of the Grand Prize will be notified on 23rd December 2019.
- The Prize is strictly subject to availability and restrictions may apply on the chosen departure date. Only available from 23rd December to 31st March 2019.
- The Grand Prize trip must be redeemed by 10th January 2019. Other restrictions and blackout dates, including, but not limited to, Public Holidays and Peak seasons, may apply.
- Accommodation at Code Hostels does not include Friday/Saturday nights or Hogmanay
- Meal at The Wee Restaurant does not include drinks or supplements
- The Prize is not transferable, and cannot be extended, substituted or exchanged in part or full, or taken with any related or unrelated companies. The Winners must be aged eighteen (18) years of age or above at time of travel.
- Air fare, ground transportation, port and other taxes, meals, beverages, gratuities, optional excursions, personal expenses, travel insurance, airport transfers and all other incidental expenses incurred on the trip that are not specifically provided for herein, and any costs associated with any changes requested by winner after any prize component has been booked are solely the responsibility of the winner to pay. It is the winners' responsibility and cost to obtain the necessary documents for travel, such as passport and visas.
- The Promoter will not be responsible if the winners are refused entry to any destination and any unused portion of the Prize will be forfeited. The Promoter will also not be responsible for cancelled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events or travel after ticketing for any reason beyond its control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of at least equal value in the event of unavailability, for whatever reason, of the Grand Prize. Should the value of the Prize be less than the value stated in these Terms and Conditions, the difference will not be awarded in cash or in kind.
- Eligible Entrants lose the right to the prize if they cancel within 7 days prior to the agreed date of arrival.
- Any questions should be directed to HAGGiS Adventures. All federal, provincial, and municipal taxes associated with the receipt or use of the Prize is the sole responsibility of the winners.
WINNING ENTRY AND NOTIFICATION:
- One (1) Prize will be awarded to 1 (one) participant selected from the comments made on the Competition post. The prize will exclude air fare and third party trips. Winners of the Grand Prize will be notified by the Promoter on 23rd December 2019.
- Winners will be contacted via the Facebook Post requesting them to contact competition@radicalTravel.com to redeem their prize.
- Winners will be required to sign and return a declaration confirming acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Winners will need to acknowledge/accept prize within 48 hours, or another winner will be selected.
- Winners will be required to provide their full name, location, photo and any related comments for use in any advertising or publicity, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law, and entry into The Competition is deemed to be explicit consent and authorization. Non-winning entrants will not be notified.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received. Proof of sending entry is not proof of receipt.
VALIDITY OF ENTRIES:
The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an Eligible Entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Eligible Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY:
Entrants agree that the Promoter (A) shall not be responsible or liable for any losses, damages or injuries of any kind resulting from the Competition or any Competition-related activity, or from entrants' acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of the prize(s), and (B) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to the prize(s), including, without limitation, to such prize's quality or fitness for a particular purpose, other than where the Promoter has been found to be negligent by a court of law. Sponsors assume no responsibility for any damage to an entrant's computer system which is occasioned by accessing the Website or participating in the Contest, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature other than where the Promoter has been found to be negligent by a court of law. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, stolen, or postage-due Submissions or prize notifications; or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet Service Providers, websites, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information other than where the Promoter has been found to be negligent by a court of law. Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or the Website, to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event Sponsors are prevented from awarding prize(s) or continuing with the Contest as described herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labour dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, provincial or municipal government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsors' control (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsors shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest. If the Contest is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsors will (if possible) select the winners from all eligible, non-suspect Submissions received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
By participating in this Contest, entrants acknowledge compliance with, and agree to be bound by, these Contest Terms and Conditions, including eligibility requirements.
The Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion; to cancel or suspend this Contest without notice should any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsors corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsors reserve the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way.
HAGGiS Adventures, Code Hostels, Mercat Tours, The Wee Restaurant, Oink, Scotch Whisky Experience